Expand your new Carenado CT206H aircraft with this expansion pack featuring the Garmin G1000 flight deck, along with other new visual features and liveries included.
Special Extension Pack Features:
- Carenado G1000 (PFD and MFD)
- NEW 3D knobs technology
- Flight Plan creation option directly from the MFD
- Windows lighting scratches effect
- Volumetric side view prop effect
- Dynamic propeller shines effect.
- Cold and Dark start option
- Carenado G1000 (Primary and multi-function displays).
- Normal and Emergency Checklist on screen.
- TAWS and TCAS with visual and audible alerts.
- Fully customizable (AUX page included).
- Inset map with traffic, topographic and terrain awareness option.
- 3 different wind option display.
- MFD map with traffic, topographic and terrain awareness display option.
- Flight plan creation option directly from the MFD.
- HD quality textures (2048 x2048)
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft
- Cold and Dark or ready to taxi options to start the simulation.
- Customizable panel for controlling windows transparency, instrument reflections and static elements such as wheel chocks and sights props.
- Real behavior compared to the real airplane.
- Real weight and balance modeled.
- Tested by real pilots.
- Realistic night lights effects on panel and cockpit.
Included in the package:
- 2 HD liveries.
- CT206H G1000 Emergency Checklist PDF
- CT206H G1000 Normal Procedures PDF
- CT206H G1000 Performance tables
- Carenado G1000 PDF
- Windows XP with SP3 installed, Vista or 7 or 8 (32 or 64 bits).
- Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX with SP1 and SP2 (or Acceleration Pack) installed or Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D Flight Simulator.
- Pentium V/3GHz or similar
- Minimum 2GB RAM (Recommended 4GB RAM)
- 512MB graphics card.
- 40MB available hard disk space.
Order your copy of the G1000 Extension Pack for the Carenado CT206H Turbo Stationair here: http://www.pcaviator.com.au/store/product.php?productid=555203