San Diego Lindbergh International airport (KSAN) is the 3rd busiest in California and the busiest single runway airport in the United States, handling more than 17 million passengers a year.
With compatibility for 3 flight sims, FSX, FS2004 and Prepar3D, you get 3 times the bang for your buck!
San Diego KSAN features:
- KSAN(SAN) airport completely modeled with significant attention to detail.
- Texturing in HD mapping for all buildings and ground polygons.
- Surroundings extremely detailed, HD within 1 mile diameter of the airport, area around approach to runway 27 fully detailed.
- More than 28 square miles of photo scenery with hand placed autogen.
- Some north downtown and balboa park buildings for reference approach runway 27, compatible with other scenery products.
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- Terminal 2 expansion completed (due to be finished mid 2013)
- Coast Guard base section with static dauphin helicopters.
- Static GIV aircraft at the FBO.
- Fully AES compatible version 2.26 for FS2004 and FSX. (2 credits)
- Fully AI traffic compatible.
- Excellent night effects.
- Optimized for great performance.
- Inclusion of manual in PDF format.
- Birds (FSX)
- Native vehicle animations (FSX)
- Prepar3D support (New)
- Much more!
LatinVFR's KSAN Airport will also work quite well with MegaScenery 2.0 California photoreal scenery packs. Consider buying both together!
Order your copy of KSAN at http://www.pcaviator.com.au/store/product.php?productid=19899