This scenery has been done with great attention to detail according to the most up to date ideas on making scenery for FSX. It is very good looking but it is also extremely framerate friendly.
The Aviodrome, the aviation theme park and biggest aviation museum in the Netherlands is housed on the airport and has a large collection of aircraft, many of which are in flying condition. These are on display outside and you will be able to use the stands of the museum to park your aircraft. If you fly our Catalina for example you can exactly recreate an everyday event at Lelystad! It's the perfect airport to train your traffic circuits!
- Airport in great detail, all buildings and installations to 2009 standard
- Aviodrome in superb detail with most aircraft on display included
- Made in compliance to the latest standards, extremely good framerates
- Placed on 50 cm aerial image, with higher definition textures for airport terrain.
- Unprecedented animations of apron activity
- All buildings done with full volumetric shadow
- Full seasonal textures
- Detailed night lighting (including reflective taxiway markers)
- All taxiway and runway lights in 3D
- Extended manual in English/Dutch with all charts
- Completely compatible with traffic Addons
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Acceleration or SP2)
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7 (fully updated)
- 2.0 GHz CPU (Duo2Core recommended)
- 1 GB Ram (2 GB recommended)
- Graphics card with 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
- Download-Size: 280 MB
- Installation-Size: 400 MB
Order Lelystad X for FSX from http://www.pcaviator.com.au/store/product.php?productid=19894