All the aircraft feature authentic sounds (including blipping engine ignition sound effects) and flight models along with 3D modelled wing ribs, custom smoke effects (castor oil exhaust!) and even the pilot's scarf flaps in the wind!
You can customise your aircraft on the fly with the in-cockpit configuration tool (click on the map bag to display and hide) which provides various options such as a Lewis gun, Aldis optical sight and Le Prieur rockets (not all options are available on all aircraft).
The included liveries are typical and authentic of a time when high colour and very individual design were the order of the day!
- B1768 “D” 66 Squadron RFC flown by Lt J.W. Boumphrey.
- B2162 “N” 66 Squadron RFC flown by 2Lt. W. A. Pritt at Estree-Blanche, France, from July to September 1917
- B2167 “L” 66 Squadron RFC pilot 2Lt. W.C. Heathcote
- N6184 “JUDY L.” No.3 Squadron RNAS
- A6156 “SO” 54 Squadron RFC Capt. Oliver M. Stewart at Flez, France, in May 1917
- A6158 3rd Naval Squadron, pilot Flight sub Lt W. R. Walker, May 1917
- Realistic Flight model created by Bernt Stolle
- FSX and Prepar3d compatible
- Custom specular and bump maps
- 3D propeller blur
- DX10 compatible
- Fully layered PSD paint kit for Photoshop Users
- Detailed 3D model
- Highly detailed pilot model
- Baked textures
- 3D gauges
- 3D modelled wing ribs
- Custom engine sounds
- Custom smoke effects
- Custom camera positions
- Custom EzDok camera files
- Real Vickers machine gun sound
- Custom machine gun effects
- Realistic engine blipping effect
- Animated pilot's scarf (wind speed based)
- Customise your aircraft on the fly with the in-cockpit configuration tool (click on the map bag to display and hide) which provides various options such as a Lewis gun. Aldis optical sight and Le Prieur rockets (not all options are available on all aircraft)
- Movable Lewis machine guns
- Three highly detailed engines
- Realistic glass material
- PDF User manual included with operations and flying guide
- Flight Simulator X (FSX SP2 or Acceleration pack required, DX-10 Preview compatible) or Prepar3D
- 2.6GHz or any Dual Core
- 2.0GB RAM
- 512MB graphics card
- Windows 8 / 7 / XP (32-bit or 64-bit) / Vista
- 1.2GB hard drive space
Order the Sopwith Pup for FSX or P3D from http://www.pcaviator.com.au/store/product.php?productid=555214
Note: Two expansion packs to add additional liveries are also available and sold separately. Click on the images below for information on those, or to purchase.