ONE OF FLIGHT SIMS MOST REFRESHINGLY INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS!
Beechcraft Baron 58 Detail Pack Included
Want to fly a detailed flight in the ever popular Beechcraft Baron 58? This 'Detail Pack' for FSFlyingSchool Pro 2014 offers extra detailed treatment when flying this marvellous airplane. Your instructor knows the details of this machine and will expect the same from you! The product has the instructor reading Beechcraft Baron 58 checklists to you, but what's more important is that he'll be watching your performance and looking for those details that are so essential in a Beechcraft Baron 58. In addition to FSFlyingSchool Pro 2014's detailed analysis of your flights, you'll hear extra advice and warnings all specific to the Beechcraft Baron 58. Stall speeds, use of fuel boost pumps, cowl flaps, propeller controls, rate of climb, angle of climb, flap speeds, run up procedures, fuel, starting the engines, one-engine-out speeds, landing techniques, mixture controls and much more. Get ready to fly the Beechcraft Baron 58 like you've never done before!
Voice Command Pack Included
Described by PC Pilot Magazine as a "must have feature", the Voice Command Pack gives you the means to talk back to your instructors. Get the facts you can use right away, just by asking. Constantly updated information on your flight plan, destination airport, ILS, AGL, sky condition, waypoints, ground and air traffic, weather and much more. You can even ask the instructors to identify airports you can see out of the windows!
Mooney Bravo Detail Pack Included
Want to get to know the Mooney Bravo? FSFlyingSchool Pro 2014 offers an especially detailed experience when flying this fast, fun aircraft. Your instructor will be reading Mooney Bravo checklists to you, watching your performance and looking for your attention to Mooney details. Extra advice and warnings all specific to the Mooney Bravo include flap speeds, run up procedures, fuel, starting the engine, stall speeds, use of fuel boost pump, cowl flaps, propeller control, rate of climb, angle of climb, landing techniques, mixture control and more. Fly the Mooney Bravo like the PROs!
On Approach PLUS Pack Included
We all know we need to practice, practice, practice, our approaches and landings. Folks around the world are busy flying with the On Approach features of FSFlyingSchool. Introduced in 2011, these features make setting up approaches to any runway in the world the work of only a few seconds. But now - there's more! FSFlyingSchool PRO 2014 includes the On Approach PLUS Pack which allows the pilot to set up intersecting approaches, set approach initial altitude and much more. It's never been easier with this unique new feature for Flight Simulator! Just get into your airplane and then have FSFlyingSchool Pro 2014 put you on approach to any airport of your choice. You can even have FSFlyingSchool Pro 2014 choose a random airport anywhere in the world. Ready to be challenged?!
Cessna 152 Detail Pack Included
How about some flights in something easy to handle? This 'Detail Pack' for FSFlyingSchool Pro 2014 will have you flying the c152 with skill and with the respect it deserves. Your team of instructors have detailed knowledge they are ready to pass on to you and will read checklists at your command. You'll get all the usual FSFlyingSchool detailed analysis of your flights, as well as Cessna 152 precise information on stall speeds, rate of climb, angle of climb, flap speeds, run up procedures, fuel, starting the engine, landing techniques, carburetor heat, mixture control, use of engine primer and a lot more. The Cessna 152 is hugely popular - find out why!
With FSFlyingSchool, you'll never have to fly alone again
- Imagine your personal instructor evaluating every aspect of your flying technique and scoring each phase of flight with information you can use to fly better
- Imagine a comprehensive log book recording the good and bad points of each flight
Click To Read The PDF Review Of FSFlyingSchool In Computer Pilot.
- Imagine competing with the rest of the Web to prove your flying skills are the best of the best
- A team of Flight Instructors who talk to you, giving you immediate, detailed advice on your flying technique.
- Unique scoring system rates all phases of flight: taxi, take off, cruise, approach, landing and much more.
- Fly a whole flight or just practice landings - you always receive a detailed score.
- Your flights and their scores are tracked in full detail in your own FSFlyingSchool logbook.
- Submit your best scores to the FSFlyingSchool web site to show off your flying skills to the rest of the world.
- Focuses on airmanship and recording your achievements. Track your progress as you improve - take satisfaction from doing difficult things correctly.
- Works with dozens of the Flight Simulator community's favorite aircraft - add your own in minutes.
- FSFlyingSchool's new Career Analyzer provides an in depth analysis of all flights flown with FSFlyingSchool. This unique graphic display examines over 70 different aspects of the pilot's performance during landings, circuits and flying in general. Each pilot in the FSFlyingSchool pilot roster can be examined separately, with options to examine flights in specific aircraft, or all aircraft together. Use the Career Analyzer to find areas of your performance which need attention and concentrate on getting them just right. Areas such as Landing Vertical Speed and Rough Turns are good places to start.
- Highest scores come from good airmanship, often in challenging weather, with the least automation, but you can fly at whatever level is comfortable.
- From a Cessna 172 landing in a thunderstorm to an FMC controlled flight in a Boeing 747, FSFlyingSchool can handle them all.
- Instant tests of your airmanship: ask the instructor to immediately test your skills.
- File a flight plan - follow it carefully to score more points.
- Large selection of options allow you to configure FSFlyingSchool your way.
- TRAFFIC! TRAFFIC! Instructor optionally comments on the position, type and activity of both air and ground traffic and issues warnings if aircraft are getting too close. Things can get hectic at busy airports so your instructor will help keep you out of trouble.
- Waypoint Advice Instructor optionally advises when the next waypoint in a flight plan is approaching and reports its ID and type and advises the turn which must be made when it is reached. This gives you a hand setting up for that next important stage of the flight plan.
- Navigation Aid Advice Instructor optionally advises which radio to tune for the next NAVAID (Navigation Aid) in the flight plan (VOR or NDB) and reports the ID and type of the NAVAID, how to use its signal, and the course which can be tracked with it. It all helps the pilot stay on track and is a gentle way of introducing the pilot to the basics of VOR and NDB navigation.
- Instant Customization of FSFlyingSchool Runway Data Powerful new feature means that with a single key-press the pilot can optionally indicate what exact touchdown point on any runway in the world the pilot wants a landing to be evaluated on. You can aim for any point on the runway you like with this handy new tool.
- Automatic Setting of OBS Instructor will automatically set NAV1OBS to the runway heading during landing. One less thing for the pilot to worry about during a very busy time.
- Runway Details Instructor reports runway length, altitude and surface type when on approach. It all helps in planning that perfect landing.
- ILS Advice Instructor advises frequency of ILS (Instrument Landing System) at destination airport. If you want to do an ILS approach and need that frequency, your instructor has it for you.
- ATIS Advice Instructor advises frequency of ATIS (Automatic Terminal Information Service) at destination airport. Use this to tune a radio and get vital information on the current conditions at the airport.
- Automatic ILS Tuning Instructor optionally tunes NAV1 (Navigation Radio One) to ILS (Instrument Landing System) at destination airport. Things can get busy so you can have your instructor take care of this for you if you wish.
- Automatic ATIS Tuning Instructor optionally tunes COM2 (Communications Radio Two) to ATIS (Automatic Terminal Information Service) at destination airport. Handy to save time and COM2 will not interfere with ATC communications.
- DME Reporting Instructor reports distance from DME (Distance Measuring Equipment) navigation aid.
- Handy Hints Even more helpful cues and suggestions from your instructors.
- Announces Selected Runway Instructor reminds pilot which runway has been chosen for landing at destination airport. Helps keep the pilot on the right track and off the wrong runway.
- Announces Flight Plan Length Instructor reports total distance of flight plan. Make sure you can get there safely and with plenty of fuel to spare.
- Tips The in-program text tips have been expanded to help pilots get the most from all of FSFlyingSchool2014's features.
- Runway Information Enhanced runway data displayed at Flight Plan Page, including runway length, surface type and ILS and ATIS frequencies.
- It's never been easier to use! You can now land anywhere you like and your instructors will know which runway you have chosen. You do not need to file a flight plan and you do not need to create the runway files that FSFlyingSchool used previously. Just get lined up with a runway ahead of you when you descend in landing mode. The instructor will look ahead, figure which runway you are heading for and announce where you are going to land. Easy!
- No need to file a flight plan! Fly any route you wish with full evaluation of your performance
- Instructor knows which runway you are landing at. Even without a flight plan or ILS, and will give advice on how to land.
- Instructor knows which runway you are taking off from. Instructor will comment and give advice on the runway you have selected.
- No need to land on a fixed point on the runway. Any reasonable landing on a runway will get a reasonable score.
- Auto-read FSX's current flight plan. Option so that FSFS2014 will always read FSX's current flight plan when you press the connect button in FSFS2014. This is a great time saver!
- Spoken Teaching Tips. Option so that FSFS2014 will speak a series of helpful tips when you fly with FSFS2014. Tips are always in the same voice and are clearly different from a normal 'instructor' voice. These tips are like training wheels on a bicycle and are telling you how to use FSFS2014 and Flight Simulator itself. Once you have got the basics of these operations down, you may wish to turn these basic tips off.
- Friendlier scoring system. Rewards all flights which were basically safe - higher scores require plenty of skill. If you can walk away from your landing - you will get a score. If you crash - you will not!
- Numerical data added to log book. Shows details of flight performance, such as landing speed, distance from threshold, approach accuracy and more.
- Runway length and threshold part of landing evaluation. Landings have never been easier - just land beyond the threshold (even when displaced), on the runway, and not too long, and you'll be looking at great scores.
- Airfield cities and facility names added to log book. No longer just the ICAO code - now you get to see your full airfield names.
- FSX Boeing 737-800 Detail Pack Included
Ever wanted to fly a detailed flight in an airliner? After 2 years of design, development and testing, FSFlyingSchool now offers extra detailed treatment when flying the world's most popular airliner. Your instructor Mr Smith knows a very great deal about the correct operation, systems and procedures of this aircraft and will be watching you carefully. Around 100 events are added to the instructor's watch and you also get detailed verbal and written checklists. Get ready for some 'heavy iron'!
- On Approach feature
We all know we need to practice, practice, practice, our approaches and landings. It's never been easier with this unique new feature for Flight Simulator! Just get into your airplane and then have FSFlyingSchool Pro put you on approach to any airport of your choice. You can even have FSFlyingSchool Pro choose a random airport anywhere in the world. Ready to be challenged?!
- FSFS Pro Flight Mapping feature
Wouldn't it be nice to be able to review your flight paths over real world satellite terrain using Google Maps? And... wouldn't it be just great to be able to store them and look back over them at your leisure? How about sharing them with friends? Oh - and how about tracking taxi routes too? Now you can do all of this with FSFlyingSchool Pro's new Flight Mapping feature!
- Cessna 172 Detail Pack Included Want to fly a detailed flight in the ever popular Cessna 172? FSFlyingSchool Pro offers extra detailed treatment when flying this marvelous airplane. Your team of instructors know the details of this machine and will expect the same from you! Get ready to fly the c172 like you've never done before!