Another mountain state, pure visual spectacle, fly the entire state - BORDER to BORDER - of Idaho in photoreal detail.
Idaho is over 83,570 square miles in size and has 219 airports. You'll see everything that you see in Idaho in real life in the scenery.
Idaho is yet another of the visually spectacular mountain states featuring the Northern Rocky Mountains.
Imagery is clear and crisp 50 cm source throughout for a stunningly realistic scenery.
As an added bonus, we now provide all the VFR and IFR charts in digital PDF format to enable you to get the most out of your scenery.
This includes 2 Sectionals, 3 IFR enroute charts, and a 161 page book of Instrument Approach plates, Airport Diagrams, SIDs and STARs, and an Airport Facility Directory. The charts are downloadable along with your scenery files.
Some of the cities and landmarks you'll get to enjoy as you explore Idaho include:
- Cities: Boise, Nampa, Pocatello, Idaho Falls, Meridian, Coeur D Alene, Twin Falls
- Lakes & Water Bodies: Lake Pend Oreille, American Falls Reservoir, Bear Lake, Coeur d'Alene Lake
- Mountains & Hills: Borah peak (12,510 ft), Leatherman Peak, Pioneer Mountains, Hyndman Peak, Diamond Peak, Standhope Peak and a total of 50 other peaks and mountains above 11,000 feet.
- State Parks & National Forests: Boise National Forest, Caribou-Targhee National Forest, Clearwater National Forest, Curlew National Grassland, Idaho Panhandle National Forests: Coeur d'Alene, Kaniksu, and St. Joe National Forests, Nez Perce National Forest, Payette National Forest, Salmon-Challis National Forest, Sawtooth National Forest
- Major Rivers: Coeur d'Alene River, Snake River, St. Joe River, St. Maries River, Kootenai River
This is a download edition with the option to order a DVD disk set (9 discs).
When you order the DVD disk set you will still receive download links. If you do not wish to download, simply wait for your DVDs to arrive in the mail.
THIS TITLE COMES WITH A FULL SET OF FAA AERONAUTICAL CHARTS FOR Idaho IN PDF FORMAT.
Here's what you get (download links for charts will be given to you with your product download):
- SECTIONAL CHARTS: Great Falls, Salt Lake City
- LOW ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: ELUS-11/ELUS-12, ELUS-13/ELUS-14,
- HIGH ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: EHUS-01/EHUS-02
- AIRPORT FACILITY DIRECTORY: A FULLY INDEXED 41 PAGE PDF BOOKLET
- APPROACH CHARTS & AIRPORT DIAGRAMS: A FULLY INDEXED 161 PAGE PDF BOOKLET
An important thing to note with MegaScenery is that with MegaScenery, framerates are faster than the default artificial scenery. So not only do you get the ultimate in realism but you also get a smoother flying experience.
If you don't like to download, choose the DVD MASTER Option and we'll master a 9 disc DVD set with the software and mail it to you anywhere in the world for just $19.95 all inclusive. Please note that this is a large download at 35.2 Gb. If you are unsure of the stability of your connection we highly recommend you order the DVD Master Option and you'll receive this area on 9 DVDs.
NOTE: You will download a small zip file that has a html file with links to the 35 files that you will download.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X
- Any system capable of running FSX
- 35.2 Gb Hard Drive Space
- 35.2 Gb -
50 MBps About 90 Mins
20 MBps About 4 Hours
10 MBps About 8 Hours
5 MBps About 16 Hours
- NOTE: You will download a small zip file that has a html file with links to the 35 files that you will download.
- You can install and fly the first while others are downloading. Each file takes around 10 to 30 minutes to download with a broadband connection.
- If you're not confident with the large download you can order the DVD Master for just $19.95. (9 DVDs).
You can order your copy of MegaSceneryEarth 2.0 Idaho State right now from PC Aviator - http://www.pcaviator...productid=19855